People’s Right Protection Centre
• Citizenship Amendment Bill, 2019 and National register of Citizens are against Article. 14, 21 and 15(1) of Indian Constitution and secular, anti-racial principles of our Country!
• The planned exclusion of Srilankan Thamizhs and Muslims is an act of snatching away of human rights and a move against the entire human society!
• Revoke Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 and National Citizen’s Register!
Grant citizenship to all the people who take asylum of India irrespective of religion, race, caste, place of birth….etc !
On 09.12.2019 the Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 has been put forward and passed by the BJP Government in Parliament. As per this Act, Indian Citizenship will be granted to the Hindus, Christians, Parsis, Jains, and Buddhists from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan settled in India before 31st December 2014.
The law does not apply to the Muslims from Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan as well as Srilankan Thamizhs from Sri Lanka and Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar.
Citizenship Amendment Bill, 2019-Anti-Constitutional Law
1. Article 5 – 11 of the Indian Constitution deals with citizenship. As per Government of India Act, 1935 the people of British India origin should be granted with Indian Citizenship. Accordingly, Pakistan, Bangladesh were part of British India. Hence who came to India before and after partition ought to have been granted with Indian Citizenship. .
2. From the combined reading of Articles- 14,15, 21,25 and 26 of the Indian Constitution even the foreigner should not be discriminated based on religion, race, caste and sex. Further the amendment is clearly against the “human dignity” and the principal of “Constitutional Morality”- both are enshrined under Article 21 of the Indian Constitution.
3. The present Law enforced by RSS – BJP – Modi – Amit shah government divides Muslims on the basis of religion and Eezham Thamizhs on racial basis.The move is diametrically opposite to the “Secular Fabric Of Our Indian Constitution” which is prohibited under the judgment made law held in “Kesavanatha Bharathi and S.R.Bommai cases by the Apex Court.
4. Citizenship is basic right of all other rights. If a person does not granted with citizenship he cannot avail any other right. Hence it is clear that the people who are denied citizenship right will not have right to freedom of expression, right against exploitation and other valuable rights under part III of the Constitution. They cannot avail for government schemes, employment, education and bank access. Totally crores of people will be announced as illegal immigrants and they will be incarcerated in concentration camps as done to Jews in Germany and to the black African slaves in the United States. They will be left isolated without any right as marked people and will be subjected to the strict surveillance of the state.
5. The Citizenship Record framed in Assam declared two million people as illegal immigrants. Nearly 9-12 lakh people among them are Hindus. Hence the Indian Citizenship Act which is extended to the whole of our country will classify the people who do not have documents to prove their citizenship as illegal immigrants and will shift the to concentration camps.
6. As per this Act if a person’s name is not found in the Citizenship Registry it is his duty to prove himself by approaching the Citizenship Tribunal. In our Country people who have been residing on roadsides, nomads, people affected by floods and other natural calamities are definitely living without documents or lost their documents. Where will they go for their certificates of birth, education and for bank accounts?
7. If Hindus in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan are minorities of those countries then Hindu-Thamizh People from Srilanka and Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar are also minorities of India. Why Citizenship is denied to them?
8. This act of discrimination of people on the basis of religion, place of birth and race is not a reasonable classification and nothing but the Anti-Muslim and Anti-Thamizh politics of RSS – BJP government. It is aimed at Hindu vote bank. People from all corners and all the political parties should reject this Act.
9. The entire exercise of the NATIONAL REGISTER OF CITIZENS is highly expensive and needs at-least Rs.1,50,000 crores and this will put an additional economical burden to the people of India who already suffered lot under the economic crisis
10. The enforcement of this enactment will disrupt India’s global reputation. India will be considered as a barbaric country which turned down from the state of civilisation.
Totally it is a destruction of our secular Constitution and our nation.
People’s Right Protection Centre
Mobile : 9865348163 / Email : email@example.com